The RPII is providing the following guidance for families that plan to visit a playground safely. Please adhere to these guidelines when visiting Radway Playground:
- If the playground facility you visit has not yet officially been opened, please do not attempt to use, or access the equipment or area.
- Do not remove any temporary barriers to the playground or plastic fencing or unravel any swing seats or cables that may have been secured to put them out of use – this must be done safely by the owner or operator of the facility.
- Follow the current social distance guidelines when visiting and encourage your children to do the same.
- If the playground is busy, consider coming back at a later time. Talk to your children about this possibility before visiting.
- Wash your and your children’s hands before and after visiting. Take hand sanitiser with you and consider taking a bottle of water for if your children’s hands get covered in mud. Ensure your children are using hand sanitiser frequently.
- Follow and adhere to all current government advice in addition to the above guidance.